Hand In Hand together we can
School parents are liable for kids when they are at KALI NALI activities. All parents must down the liability form and duly sign it to state their responsibility to own liability. Download the liability form here: KALI_NALI_Liability
Meets alternate Saturdays except long weekends. Classes are notified through Google group emails or other alternate methods.
- 2:25 PM – Assembly
- 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm – Syllabus teaching by Teachers
- 3:30 pm - 3:40 pm –Home work briefing/Test/Quiz
- 3:40 pm – 4:00 pm – Parent volunteer/Teacher assisted class project & discussion
- School bag
- Book and pencil
- Loaned Kannada Text book
- Be involved and bring your kids on time.
- Reinforce the discipline that the child would need to follow in school.
- Check emails regularly and discuss with your kids what has been taught.
- Make sure kids come to classes with backpack, book, pen, pencil and text book.
- Sign up for Teaching assistance and/or one-time presentation.
- Parents are encouraged to sign up for special presentations on Karnataka places, symbols, personality, history, painting, flag making, or Sangama event practice on relevant Kannada activity.
- Send an email to the teacher if your kid can’t make it to school.